Badges

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Year 5 and 6 Camp 2015

Gest what have you ever been to a school camp before?
Last week on Wednesday to Friday we had school camp.And the camp was at the a half of  the school field.And it was the year 5 and 6 at school  And my favorite thing was kayaking at the Point england beach. And my buddy for my double kayak was William and we collisions to the rocks then we got stuck in the middle. Then next my other buddy was Simon and we hit a rock then we went back into the sea and this lady helped us.


And my second favorite thing was the camp cooking with Miss Tito for the boys and Mrs Jarman for the girls in the baking room.  the boys were cooking outside on the school field near the long tall trees.We cooked corn fritters and the girls cooked chocolate chip cookies. The boys made was corn fritters and it look like an egg with corn, it was so cool.  I had the biggest fritters out of all the boys.


The other activity I liked was Get Lost. It was a challenge between Matapono E and the True Crew. It is like the amazing race and you have to read the question or task in the box thats yellow,black,red and do the stuff that it said to do. I had to dress like a Samoan girl with a lava lava and green fake short hair and other get face painted and take a three photos.

Then on Thursday we had an dancing groups and Mr J has to choose who won the dancing groups. Then the Matapono E group had to dance first and we done uptown funk by Bruno Mars and I felt so awesome then next. Group and think that came after us was the All stars and the song they done was good feeling and I think it was so much better then Matapono E so my group. Then the next that was after All stars was the Commitments and there song was Moves like Jagger and I like Samoa’s dance move because and it was so cool. Then my favorite favorite one was  Honest Squad because and they song was Kung Fu Fighting and it was so fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment