Badges

Thursday 23 April 2015

Holiday Highlight OR Immersion Assembly

p1.
Have you been to the Panmure pools 4 times in the holidays before?
In the holidays I went to the pools in Panmure with my friends from my brothers Tisa rugby team  and friend was Olivia also Jacob. We played some rugby in the pools  . Also we played shark attack and I was the shark because I was the oldest  one was playing. After that we played some ball rush then I had to be in because I was the last one to get in the front. Then after that we went and got an feed from the fish and chips shop in Pt.england.  I had big fish to eat all by myself, I was hungry!. Then we had to go 4 times to the pools with my friends  because they wanted us to go again.



p2.
Then I felt cold when I got out. Then we went to the park and we played some games. And on the first day of the holiday`I had the biggest that I ever had in my life was from my dad in Easter.And I had been eating it by myself in my room and. I had chocolate around me and I was full. Then I couldn't eat any more and also I had an sore tummy and. It was so so so so nice and I felt like no more eat for me. Then I had chocolate around my face and then I got in trouble for eating it all by myself. In my room and it was so fun eating it all by myself in my room and nice.



p3.
So what I did so I done in the holidays in the second week. Was going to my first game in my rugby game in my rugby clubs field and. We vs the Mt rich men then.Then we started at 10 o’clock then  my cousin T.J fend off two. Or three people and he got the first try in the first half so in our team. Then this other person could Bevron he got three trys for us and. Then the Mt rich men got no tries then when. The game was finished we won against them then when its was finish. we had drink and chips from our leader for rugby.



p4.
So what I what for next year for easter is getting an bigger easter egg then this year. And this year it was so because it was so so fun in the holidays. And also fun because I had my first game. Against the Mt rich men and it was sad that they lost by my team. And the points was 36 and 0 36 for my team and 0 for them .













No comments:

Post a Comment