Badges

Tuesday 19 May 2015

The Chocolate Game

Have you played the chocolate game before?
Today our literacy class played the chocolate game.We had to write about it in class.

The rules was to roll the dice and try to get the six and if you get the six you have to get dressed before the other person gets an six. But if the person still does it have a six they keep on going  to get to a slice. Then slice an chocolate and eat it.

I was so excited to play the game. I rolled a six and  I was embarrassed because I was wearing the coconut shell cups.  It was only the boys that were wearing the coconut shell cups. The girls did want to wear it because they were afraid to wear them.While I was dressing up, I suddenly had to sit down because Amethyst had just rolled a six.

Then the funniest that got dressed was Tom because he was wearing the coconut shell cup and it was flying around then this person had rolled a six.And I was so so hungry for chocolate because it's was in the middle and I was so hungry for chocolate. Also I was thinking about the chocolate it said eat me eat me.

I was excited because I was so hungry to eat chocolate. I laughed when  Montel just grabbed one and put it in his mouth and shoved it in his mouth. It was so funny.  Amethyst got dressed up so fast.I also felt embarrassed because I was wearing the coconut shell cups and everyone was laughing at me. But I was laughing too. It was fun.


The yummy chocolate sat in the front of me and my mouth watered.. I couldn’t stop looking at it. I really enjoyed the chocolate because it was so funny. And I hope I get an chocolate in the plate next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment